Price Per Person
Price Per Person
This safari takes you to Lake Manyara National Park which hosts tree-climbing lions then proceed to Ngorongoro crater with the largest unflooded and unbroken caldera in the world. Our final destination will be Tarangire National Park which gets its name from the Tarangire River that crosses the park.
What to Expect
Lake Manyara is known for its large troops of baboons. These highly social animals are a joy to observe as they interact with each other. Watch young ones learn the ropes of life while older animals battle for a spot higher up the hierarchical ladder. You will also expect to see elephants roaming in the acacia woodlands and evergreen forests fed by high groundwater levels, rich in bird life such as the pink flamingoes, pelicans, and many more other species.
Heading to Tarangire, you will note that the park is dotted with Africa’s iconic baobab trees. Like the scraggy fingers of a bony hand, they break through the soil and give the park a mystical aura during spectacular sunsets. They are home to birds and bees and are popular among the many elephants of Tarangire. Elephants quench their thirst on the baobab’s bark and wood that soaks up moisture like a sponge during the dry season, you will have ample opportunities to see wildlife, while driving along the banks of the swamp. Elephants, zebras, wildebeest and giraffe mix with the famous tree climbing lions of Tarangire.
To Ngorongoro conservation area its simply not easy to grasp the idea of a big hole in the ground being home to thousands and thousands of wild animals. But this is exactly what it is.
- Its a 3 Days 2 Nights Safari.
- Destination: Tarangire, Lake Manyara & Ngorongoro Crater.
- Type of transport:- Road using a 4×4 comfortable 8 seater Tour van / Jeep (Land Cruiser).
- Tour dates: – All Year Round.
- Best Time to Visit: July 01- October 31 | Dec 23 – Jan 2
- Type of transport: – Road using a 4×4 comfortable Jeep (Land Cruiser).
- Tour Type-Private
Trip Extensions available on request.
Find a route from your location
- All transfers
- All accommodations during the tour
- All applicable government taxes, levies, and park entrance fees
- All meals and drinking water during the tour
- Services of our professional driver guide
- All game drives as noted in the itinerary
- Personalized service.
- Passports and visa applications and processing
- International flights and taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips and Gratuity for driver/guide
- Entrance fee for activities noted as optional
- Hot-air balloon safari from $490 per person / Masai Villages $80 per person