Price Per Person
Price Per Person
Our 3-day Bwindi Gorilla Trekking Safari takes you to the misty Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, which is home to more than half the World’s population of 1063 (As per posting time) remaining Mountain Gorillas. Bwindi Impenetrable Forest offers a unique birding opportunity, cultural experiences, and a scenic allure of stunning hills and lush vegetation inhabited by a wide variety of primates.
What to Expect
For a great Bwindi gorilla trekking experience, you need to be fairly fit, equipped for the humid, muddy conditions of a rainforest hike, and in good health – gorillas are susceptible to human illnesses but don’t have our immunity, which means a common cold can be deadly to a whole family of gorillas and you won’t be permitted to trek if you are unwell. Even in the dry season, the rainforest is a challenging environment: it’s humid, wet, and muddy with steep slopes, plenty of insects, and thick vegetation. It is absolutely worth the effort to spend time with gorillas in the wild but be prepared to exert yourself on the trek.
Your professional Bwindi gorilla trekking guide and tracker leads you into the forest’s secret paths, looking for a habituated gorilla family. Once found, you’ll approach the gorillas quietly and settle down to observe them from a distance. You’ll spend between 40 minutes and an hour with the gorillas, watching the adults forage and groom each other while the babies tumble and play. You’ll be under the watchful gaze of the great silverback patriarch, whose soft brown eyes constantly sweep over his family protectively. Witnessing gorillas express typically human gestures and emotions is a truly profound experience and one of the reasons that Bwindi gorilla trekking is such a life changing encounter.
You’ll be asked to leave any personal items or bottled water you’re carrying with your porters and approach the gorillas with only your camera. You are not allowed to use a flash and it’s best to use a camera that doesn’t make loud clicks, whirring or other mechanical noises.
- Its a 3 Days 2 Nights Safari.
- Destination: Bwindi National Park.
- Tour dates: – All Year Round.
- Type of transport: – Road using a comfortable 4×4 Tour van/4×4 Jeep (Land Cruiser)
- Tour Type-Private
Trip Extensions available on request.
Find a route from your location
- All transfers
- All accommodations during the tour
- All applicable government taxes, levies, and park entrance fees
- All meals and drinking water during the tour
- Services of our professional driver guide
- All game drives as noted in the itinerary
- Personalized service.
- Passports and visa applications and processing International flights and taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips and Gratuity for driver/guide
- Entrance fee for activities noted as optional
- Gorilla Permit ($700 Per Person)