Price Per Person
Price Per Person
This 4-day Lake Mburo Wildlife and Bwindi Gorillas safari offers a short safari experience in Lake Mburo National Park before taking on the popular gorilla trekking tour in Bwindi National Park. Lake Mburo National Park is Uganda’s smallest savannah park but offers great animal sightings and some of the common animals include zebras, giraffes, buffaloes, warthogs, hippos, and many species of antelopes. The park is well situated along the route to the gorillas in southwestern Uganda and therefore provides a good stopover for a nice safari experience before continuing for the highlight which is the gorilla trekking in Bwindi national park.
While in these two parks, you will see various wildlife species like the Mountain gorillas, forest elephants, buffaloes, and monkeys in Bwindi, and a big number of zebras, topis, Uganda kobs, giraffes, among others in Lake Mburo as well as bird species in both parks and above all you will enjoy the comfortable hospitable climate and nature.
- Its a 4 Days 3 Nights Safari.
- Destination: Lake Mburo National park & Bwindi National Park.
- Best Time to Visit: Any time of the year.
- Accommodation Type : In Standard Hotels/Lodges
- Type of transport: – Road using a comfortable 4×4 Tour van/4×4 Jeep (Land Cruiser)
- Tour Type-Private
(However majority of tourists prefer visiting in the dry seasons where traversing the jungles is somewhat doable – and that is the months of June to October as well as from December up to February.)
Trip Extensions available on request.
Find a route from your location
- All transfers
- All accommodations during the tour
- All applicable government taxes, levies, and park entrance fees
- All meals and drinking water during the tour
- Services of our professional driver guide
- All game drives as noted in the itinerary
- Personalized service.
- Passports and visa applications and processing
- International flights and taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips and Gratuity for driver/guide
- Entrance fee for activities noted as optional