Price Per Person
Price Per Person
Are you a lover of the big five, birds, and the African predators in their natural jungles? This trip is tailored in a way that ensures you enjoy and experience the best of Kenyan nature.
Starting with the expansive Maasai Mara National Reserve which is home to lions, cheetahs, elephants, and giraffes. It’s also known for its famous wildebeest migration. A Lake Nakuru trip takes you through undulating terrain with open bush and woodlands, typical of the dry rift valley vegetation. Twenty-seven percent of the park is composed of the Lake Nakuru waters with pink flamingos. The Park was declared a Rhino Sanctuary in 1983.
Amboseli is another unique Park for its geographical position at the foot of Mt Kilimanjaro and also on its open plains are the huge tusked African elephants. Tsavo East offers an exciting expedition of surveying giant elephant herds and other fierce carnivores. It’s also diverse in its fauna. Tsavo West has the remnants of broken volcanic hills whereas Mzima Springs house beautiful fish, crocodiles, and hippos in luscious crystal-clear water.
What to Expect
In this 8 Days of safari, you will be able to visit Kenya’s top and most visited parks which includes the most famous Masai Mara Game Reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park, Amboseli National Park, Tsavo West and East National Park
The animals traverse the landscape in abundance, with such treasures as:
- White and Black Rhinos
- Hippo, Antelope, birds and many more.
And so many more ready to stun you on your week long African safari.
- Its a 8 Days 7 Nights Mara/L.Nakuru/Amboseli/T.East/T.West safari from Nairobi or Mombasa.
- Safari Starts from Nairobi or Mombasa and Ends in Nairobi/Mombasa.
- Destinations:- Masaai mara/L.Nakuru/Amboseli/T.East/T.West.
- Type of transport:- Road using a 4×4 comfortable 8 seater Tour van / Jeep (Land Cruiser).
- Best Time to Visit: All year round for wildlife enthusiasts
- Accommodation:- Description on Pricing and season Information.
- Tour Type-Private
Trip Extensions available on request.
Find a route from your location
- All transfers
- All accommodations during the tour
- All applicable government taxes, levies, and park entrance fees
- All meals and drinking water during the tour
- Services of our professional driver guide
- All game drives as noted in the itinerary
- Personalized service.
- Passports and visa applications and processing
- International flights and taxes
- Travel insurance
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips and Gratuity for driver/guide
- Entrance fee for activities noted as optional
- Hot-air balloon safari from $490 per person / Masai Villages $80 per person