Price Per Person
Price Per Person
This safari will take you to 3 of the best game reserves in Kenya. The safari starts from Nairobi to Masai Mara where you will have the best opportunity to see the Big Five (Lion, Leopard, Buffalo, Rhino, and Elephant).
Then we head to Lake Nakuru, famous for flamingos and over 400 other species of birds.
Driving north across the equator, we travel to the rugged landscapes of Samburu to admire the wildlife and majestic scenery.;
Lake Nakuru turn fuchsia pink with the flocks of flamingos that call it home. Over four hundred other bird species populate this lake of the Great African Rift Valley, ready to take your breath away at the splendor of their daily lives.
Amboseli is known for the herds of elephants in the National Park, as well as the awe-inspiring backdrop of Mount Kilimanjaro. The second highest mountain in the world provides the staid and solid background to your trip.
It is possible to reverse the order of this safari, and some modifications to the itinerary are possible with some extra costs. There is also options to add domestic flights between destinations for a higher fee.
What to Expect
Thinking of an iconic safari in Africa, this tour will show the wonders of the Masai Mara Game Reserve, explore the lakes of the Rift Valley, and show you the least unexplored beauty of Samburu National Reserve. The great animals of the savanna roam, ready to dazzle you on your Kenyan safari tour.
The animals traverse the landscape in abundance, with such treasures as:
And so many more ready to stun you on your week long African safari.
- Its a 7 Days 6 Nights Safari.
- Safari Starts from Nairobi and Ends in Nairobi.
- Destinations:- Samburu game reserve/L.Nakuru national park/ Masaai Mara.
- Type of transport:- Road using a 4×4 comfortable 8 seater Tour van / Jeep (Land Cruiser).
- Best Time to Visit: All year round for wildlife enthusiasts
- Accommodation:- Choose from Pricing and season Information section.
- Tour Type-Private
Trip Extensions available on request.
Find a route from your location
- All transfers
- All accommodation during the tour
- All applicable government taxes, levies and park entrance fees
- All meals and drinking water during the tour
- Services of our professional driver guide
- All game drives as noted in the itinerary
- Personalized service.
- Passports and visa applications and processing
- International flights and taxes
- Travel insurance
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips and Gratuity for driver/guide
- Entrance fee for activities noted as optional
- Hot-air balloon safari from $490 per person / Masai Villages $80 per person