Price Per Person
Price Per Person
A 6 days wildlife safari to three of Kenya’s most popular parks with abundant wildlife, birdlife, breathtaking sceneries, Lakes, and the Big 5 trail/wildebeest migration in Masai Mara – this tour to Kenya offers the best game viewing with backdrops of lofty mountains and stunning lakes. In this tailored safari you will have every opportunity to observe and photograph;
Lake Nakuru turns fuchsia pink with the flocks of flamingos that call it home. Over four hundred other bird species populate this lake of the Great African Rift Valley, ready to take your breath away at the splendor of their daily lives.
Amboseli is known for the herds of elephants in the National Park, as well as the awe-inspiring backdrop of Mount Kilimanjaro. The second highest mountain in the world provides the staid and solid background to your trip.
It is possible to reverse the order of this safari, and some modifications to the itinerary are possible with some extra costs. There is also options to add domestic flights between destinations for a higher fee.
What to Expect
On this amazing Safari you will be in search of:
- Black/White Rhino
- Grant’s Gazelle
- Dik Dik
- Rock Hyrax
- Black-Backed Jackal
- Its a 6 Days 5 Nights Amboseli safari/Lake Nakuru/Masai Mara from / Nairobi/Airport.
- Safari Starts from Nairobi and Ends in Nairobi.
- Destinations:- Amboseli National Park/Lake Nakuru national park/ Masai Mara.
- Accommodation:- Lodges/Camps Inside the mentioned Parks.
- Best Time to Visit: All year round for wildlife enthusiasts
- Type of transport: – Road using a comfortable 4×4 Tour van/4×4 Jeep (Land Cruiser)
- Tour Type-Private
Trip Extensions available on request.
Find a route from your location
- All transfers
- All accommodation during the tour
- All applicable government taxes, levies and park entrance fees
- All meals and drinking water during the tour
- Services of our professional driver guide
- All game drives as noted in the itinerary
- Personalized service.
- Passports and visa applications and processing
- International flights and taxes
- Travel insurance
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips and Gratuity for driver/guide
- Entrance fee for activities noted as optional
- Hot-air balloon safari from $490 per person / Masai Villages $80 per person