Price Per Person
Price Per Person
An Adventure of its kind that takes to Three of the best-known sanctuary of diverse flora and fauna; Tsavo East offers an exciting expedition of surveying giant elephant herds and other fierce carnivores. Tsavo West has the remnants of broken volcanic hills whereas Mzima Springs house beautiful fish, crocodiles, and hippos in luscious crystal-clear water. Taita salt lick as well as Ngulia safari lounge offers a lively view of carnivores. Later head to Amboseli, the habitat of elephants in the densely inhabited swampland. The Observation Hill portrays a panoramic view of the vivacious park with Tanzania’s Kilimanjaro serving as a scenic background.
What to Expect
All of the Big Five are here. Elephants are common, and their red dust coating makes them stand out against the arid environment. Of the big cats, Lions are most easily spotted but Cheetahs and leopards are also there in the park’s Buffalo, zebra and plenty of Masai Giraffes are some of the other animals you can expect to see. Magnificent view of Mt Kilimanjaro (highest mountain in Africa) from Amboseli national park.
- Its a 5 Days 4 Nights Amboseli/T.West/T.East safari from Nairobi or Mombasa.
- Safari Starts from Nairobi or Mombasa and Ends in Nairobi/Mombasa.
- Best Time to Visit:- All Year Round.
- Destinations:- Amboseli | Tsavo East | Tsavo West | Taita Saltlick.
- Accommodation:- Choose from the option offered below the itinerary.
- Type of transport: – Road using a comfortable 4×4 Tour van/4×4 Jeep (Land Cruiser)
- Tour Type-Private
Trip Extensions available on request.
Find a route from your location
- All Transfers
- Quality accommodation in tented camp / hotels / lodges
- All park entrance fees, government taxes, and levies as per the itinerary
- All meals and drinking water during the tour
- Insightful professional local driver/guides
- Complimentary Mineral Drinking water
- Personalized private service
- Passports and visa applications and processing
- International flights and taxes
- Travel insurance
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips and Gratuity for driver/guide
- Entrance fee for activities noted as optional
- Hot-air balloon safari from $450 per person / Masai Villages $80 per person