Price Per Person
Price Per Person
An adventure of its kind that takes you to two of Kenya’s most popular wildlife-protected areas that is Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru. The tour gives you an opportunity to see different animal species as well as numerous species of birds. It’s a tour that can be booked throughout the year. The two parks do not disappoint, there is a lot to see at any given time of the year.
What to Expect
These 4 days Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru Safari Tour and adventure is best for all; from those looking for true Kenya family safaris that offer child-friendly activities and services, to exclusive hideaways for romantics and Honeymoon adventures to small groups of friends sharing a tour of Kenya and family celebrating a milestone anniversary. So what will you expect to see;
- Hundreds of bird species including few flamingos, pelicans, and others
- Rhino sanctuary, the Rothschild, Giraffe, Zebra, Warthog, Lion, Leopard and more animal species.
- The Great Rift valley escarpment – Awesome scenery.
- It’s a 4 Days 3 Nights Masai Mara-Lake Nakuru safari from / Nairobi/Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- Destinations: -Masai Mara National Reserve and Lake Nakuru National Park.
- Best Time to Visit:- All Year Round. (During the Dry season from late June to October and January to February. (these are the best wildlife viewing months). The wildebeest migration usually reaches the Masai Mara in August and remains until October when they move back to the Serengeti in Tanzania.)
- Type of transport: – Road using a 4×4 comfortable Safari minivan or Jeep (Land Cruiser) at an added cost
- Tour Type-Private
Trip Extensions available on request.
Find a route from your location
- All Transfers
- 3 Nights Quality accommodation in tented camp / hotels / lodges
- All park entrance fees, government taxes, and levies as per the itinerary
- All meals and drinking water during the tour
- Insightful professional local driver/guides
- Complimentary Mineral Drinking water
- Personalized private service
- Passports and visa applications and processing
- International flights and taxes
- Travel insurance
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips and Gratuity for driver/guide
- Entrance fee for activities noted as optional
- Hot-air balloon safari from $490 per person / Masai Villages 80$ per person